Sharon Bonello Professional Counsellor in Gosford, Profile
Sharon Bonello has been counselling since 2005 and has become a trusted and caring Counsellor in Gosford, Sydney and NSW - respected for her experience and dedication in helping people who are going through difficult times.
The highest compliment being referrals from her clients, who are happy to refer their family, friends and peers for assistance in times of trouble. Along with fellow Counsellors, GP's and other Health Care Professionals across the board.
It is important to feel comfortable when sharing your innermost thoughts and experiences with someone and Sharon is that person - a Professional Counsellor with compassion, empathy and understanding, providing a safe environment.
You can give her a call to see if she is the one for you.
Ongoing training and Supervision allows Sharon to continue being 'the best she can be", for her clients.
Sharon is a Graduate Member of A.I.P.C.A. and A.C.A.
As a member association of the ACA, Australia's leading independent counselling association, the PCA is committed to ensuring the highest standard of service is delivered by all members.
Counselling Appointments in Gosford
· You will be treated with respect
· You will receive a clear explanation of the service on offer
· Your consent will be sort prior to any therapy commencing and as it progresses
· You will receive an explanation about the nature and limits of confidentiality surrounding the therapy
· You will receive competent and professional service
· You will receive a clear statement about fees
· You will have an understanding of the goals that you and the counsellor are working towards
· You will receive a service free from sexual or other harassment
· You will be shown respect for your cultural background and language tradition